Monday 2 November 2009

Sky update
















I can understand what Gareth is saying about monitors making everything look different & how they are important to the industry ( more importantly how everyone should be seeing the same thing) , we all knew this already.. But I’ve never noticed the problem this much!?! How crap . I’ve just realised how amazingly good my Wacom Tablet screen is . If your monitor isn’t configured properly or just plain rubbish you can't appreciate this sky at all. I wish I had a way to show everyone what I’m seeing here . This is going to be a pain in the arse.
Anyways, This picture is just a follow up of the sky I previously made but with some tweaks that Dan and Phil wanted . By all means this probably wont be the final but it shows good development .

No comments:

Post a Comment