Wednesday 4 November 2009

IMPORTANT - READ -

Its come to my attention that I’m stuck in a rut. Being a texture/Uv artist and over all painter & not really being a cartoon style conceptual artist obviously has its limitations in this pre-production phase as my work technically doesn’t start till the modelling is done. Even more so is that I can’t be used to my potential painting cartoon concepts (it‘s not my field anymore)as I‘m rather more suited to more graphic painted non cartoon based concepts ( like splay) now . so I’m going to break my comfort zone and help WHACK’D with some modelling while I can, before the end of THIS term . While I wait for the models from SPLAY and POLISHED OFF so I can Unwrap and Stitch the UV’s & texture them. That will take a ***** long time.So In the mean time I will carry on my group work paintings for Splay & start models for whack'd.

peace

3 comments:

  1. This is how it's going to go.

    Splay- Working on matte paint and numerous other drafts until i get Models to work on .

    Polished Off- Waiting for models to sort out .

    Whack'd - Going to start doing some models for them .

    ReplyDelete