Wednesday 17 March 2010

Hitman

Lil tricky to Uv this one .. He wasn’t in any kind of layers but still, once that was over i had to figure out how to UV this beast, had trouble with the jacket because of the collar, not happy with it at all but it SHOULD be workable. The hands were Nye on impossible to UV as one nice set of Hand uvs but I managed to get the majority of it as one set but not all :(

nothing much else to say on it really . Some parts were obviously difficult to Unwrap and stitch on this because of the model but I’ve done what I can with it, I just hope it’s good enough ( it should be but who knows ) either way I’ve gota crack on with finishing these other uv’s now and this other character especially .

I did a texture test on the characters face and hair .. VERY happy with how that came out .. The hair and face are obviously in two sets of uv’s .. one for the hair and one for the face and the seems are almost invisible .. And the hair doesn’t even have any seems !!



Those leg uv's are really annoying me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment