Thursday 14 January 2010

Update

Jedds uv are complete and the character has been sent off to be weighted and rigged . The textures for Jedd are currently on hold as I’m Uv mapping the bed at the moment & any other model that needs sorting , after that I’m going to start my dissertation as that is really, really worrying me . Not so much the dissertation , more the fact it’s getting in the way of film production time ( which to me makes the dissertation POINTLESS, I want a good looking film ! Not some rushed animation all because of a written piece urghh…rant over)

The bed is about ¾ done and should be ready by late tomorrow .

1 comment:

  1. thats really good news mate, hopefully you can get cracking with the shoe texture and jeds tongue UV's after your dissertation n all that jazz x

    ReplyDelete